Please take a couple of minutes to review the GoldPASS Student & Alumni User Agreement (pdf).
- Post your resume and search for opportunities
- Register for career events and on-campus interviews
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
By logging into GoldPASS, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the terms in the GoldPASS Student & Alumni User Agreement (pdf).
Having trouble accessing GoldPASS?
If you did not graduate from the U of M, you have not been logged in for 2 or more academic semesters, or are a non-degree seeking student, you do not have access to GoldPASS powered by Handshake.
If you are a University of Minnesota (U of M) alumnus having trouble accessing GoldPASS:
- On the GoldPASS powered by Handshake login page, did you attempt to login through the blue tab labeled, ' ‘University of Minnesota Student & Alumni Login'? If not, try this before moving to the next step.
- If you have not accessed U of M online resources in 6 months or more, contact 1-HELP (612) 301-4357: https://it.umn.edu/technology-help-our-staff to inquire about getting your UMN email re-activated.
- If you have tried all of the above and still do not have access, please complete the U of M @ Handshake Account Request Form: https://goo.gl/forms/uFz1Ee6phNLpMYUn2